It is time for the fall cleaning! The transition between two seasons is the time when your home seeks for attention. Yes, I know that you don’t find this process amusing. And that’s why I have some Fall Home Cleaning Tips that will help you get started. You can even make them as a checklist that will guide you through the process!
Looking for more tips? You would want to check this post as well:
- Spice rack- Get all of the spices and seasonings out and clean the shelves well. Check their expiration dates before you get them back to the shelves. Throw the ones that are not good. If some of them have damaged package, you would want to replace that one too.
- Freezer-Clean your freezer and reorganize it. Throw away the things that have passes the expiry date and make space for new ones.
- It is time to replace your summer clothes with cozy fall ones. Remove everything and start with the cleaning. Before you store away your summer clothes, decide which of them have to leave. If there are damaged pieces, throw them away. The clothes that you haven’t worn should be donated. You will end up with a pile of clothes that you actually wear. Believe me, this will make the next cleaning much easier.Store all of them neatly.
- Store away your swimwear, summer accessories, and sandals. Say goodbye to them until the next summer. Make sure that you store them properly so they don’t get damaged.
- Get the fall clothes out. You would want to recheck them, if you haven’t done it before storing.
- Declutter all of the surfaces. Remove things that do not belong there.Clean the drawers one by one. This is probably one of the most boring Fall Home Cleaning Tips , but you can always organize your individual tasks, day by day.
- Check all of the beauty products. They have their expiry date, and we often keep items that have passed it without knowing that. If you haven’t used something in a while, check for any changes in color, texture and smell. If it is bad, throw it in trash. Keeping items that do not suit your skin or hair type just because you have payed for them? Give these away to someone that will find them helpful.