Are you a nature lover? Bringing a touch of nature is a good idea for your home. You should create a green environment i your home, as it has so many advantages.Plants are known to create a relaxing atmosphere. And having a green room will be the ultimate place for peace and relaxation. Read on and find out how to bring the nature inside with your own indoor green jungle!
Pick a good spot
The first step is choosing a place that you will turn into a green jungle. It should be a place where you relax and spend time actually. Also, it needs to be spacious so you can put lots of plants.
Use different sized plants
To achieve an effect of dense forest, use different sized plants. Small and big ones will fit perfectly together. Place a few big ones, and small pots around. Try to fill most of the space with plants.Place them everywhere: on floor, furniture, and even hanging from the ceiling.
Pick the right plants
There are so many affordable plants on the market that can be grown indoors. Choosing yours can be a hard challenge. Go for green and bushy ones with big leaves. That way, the jungle look will easily be achieved.
Consider the conditions that are suitable for each plant. Does your room provide enough sunlight? Also, if you have a furry friend you have to be careful too, as some plants are known to be not so pet-friendly.
So, what would be he best plants to grow at home? I prepared a list of some, that are easy to maintain.
2. Sansevieria (Mother-in-Law’s tongue)
3. Crassula ovata (Jade plant or Money tree)
4. Ficus lyrata (Fiddle Leaf Fig tree)
5. Monstera deliciosa (Split-Leaf Philodendron)
6. Asplenium nidus (Bird’s Nest Fern)
7. Chamaedorea elegans (Parlor Palm)
8. Philodendron Cordatum (Sweetheart Vine)
9. Ficus elastica (Rubber Tree)
10. Nephrolepis exaltata ‘Bostoniensis’ (Boston Fern)